SEO Executive - Travel
The Performance Marketing team are a central resource across the wider Commerce Team, providing support, insight and expertise in digital marketing. As an SEO Executive you’ll be responsible for serving business growth by supporting the Natural Search channel for our Travel content; from analysis, planning and creation through to optimisation, amplification and reporting.
In this role you will be working closely with the wider Travel stakeholders such as the Trading managers ( Hotels, Cruises, Exclusive Tours…) and the Editorial Team.
- Helping teams across the organisation to develop and deliver compelling content experiences for our target audiences by:
- Assisting with keyword research, trend and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and areas for organic growth
- Creating and managing content calendars containing recommendations for new evergreen and topical content, as well as improvements for existing content so that user needs are met
- On page optimisation for a variety of content types including web articles and landing pages, according to SEO principles
- Working closely with Trading and Editorial teams. Highlight contextual linking opportunities to increase and improve internal linking.
- Assist with reporting, evaluating and improving the performance of content
- SEO experience with a deep understanding of content marketing techniques
- Previous experience working within the travel industry would be beneficial
- Able to proficiently optimise content
- Understands the customer buying cycle and how specific content can drive commercial benefit. Has a track record of working to commercial KPIs (e.g. qualifying traffic and lead-generation)
- Confident with thorough keyword research and monitoring keyword performance
- ‘Can do’ attitude - proactive approach with a passion for digital
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Confident using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, desirable), content management systems and SEO tools
- Effectively collaborates and build rapport with internal stakeholders and colleagues
- Possess excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
What you can expect from us if successful:
- The Telegraph supports flexible working, per your line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including on-site gym, massages, GPs and more).
- In-role development and access to formal development.
Telegraph Media Group’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.