Outbound Sales Executive
We are renowned for the analysis, perspective, opinion and insight our journalism provides to a discerning audience. Every day the content we create sets the news agenda, sparking debate and provoking comment. Our vision, with quality journalism at the heart, is to pioneer new ways to serve 10 million registered users and 1 million subscribers.
Our Customer Engagement Centre are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to encourage subscription to the Telegraph's Print and Digital products through the use of targeted outbound calling. You'll be resilient, persuasive and an excellent communicator.
● Perform outbound calling to both prospective and lapsed subscribers from across the
Telegraphs Print and Digital products
● Utilise intelligent profiling and questioning methods to identify customer needs and objections
● Use advanced sales techniques to acquire new and lapsed subscribers, maximising sales results
and revenue during the process
● Enhance subscriber engagement and LTV by ensuring customers are matched with the
appropriate product that best suits their readership and lifestyle preferences
● Proactively keep all Telegraph product and pricing knowledge up to date
● Meet and exceed both individual and team targets/KPIs relating to sales performance and
● Ensure accurate data capture within subscription CRM and supporting systems/administrative
● Deliver best in class customer service with professionalism and empathy
● Great listening skills
● Resourceful and adaptable
● Professional manner
● Experience within a sales role or similar environment
● Competitive and target driven
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
Completion of a DBS check or basic disclosure is a condition of an offer of employment for this role. Please request a copy of our Employment of Ex-offenders policy from [email protected] for more information.
● A range of excellent on-site benefits (including kitchen facilities, massages, and more...)
● Access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities
● Annual performance related pay increases
The Telegraph’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive