Internal Communications Manager
As an Internal Communications Manager at Telegraph Media Group you will help drive and support engagement across the business by shaping and delivering our internal communications strategy.
You’ll be passionate about news and media landscape. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, creative, dynamic internal communications professional to engage and inspire employees. This is a proactive, hands-on role, in a fast paced environment where you'll be an adaptable and key member of the Communications team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop an ongoing plan to engage staff in the company’s vision, strategy and values using a mix of channels and technologies depending on the message and audience
- Consider new ways to engage and inspire teams across the company
- Manage existing internal comms channels including Town Hall meetings, newsletters, the intranet
- Plan, write and design engaging and creative content for internal comms channels and presentations for events
- Work across the company to drive and maintain a calendar of internal events
- Develop regular measurement of channel and message effectiveness
- A proven track record/significant experience in internal communications
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills; including company-wide messaging and bulletins
- Experience of digital and video
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage range of work priorities
- Telegraph Media Group supports flexible working, per your line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including on-site gym, massages, and more).
- In-role development and access to formal development.
Telegraph Media Group’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.